New website launch - 6th November 2019
Our new website and layout will go live on 6th November 2019. There will be no change to the existing website address www.fairfordsurgery.co.uk
We hope that the new layout will provide clear and concise help and give patients all the information they require in easy to use format that meets the new NHS digital data security requirements and standards.
- September 2019 - Practice Newsletter- to find out the latest news from the practice, please clink the"Read our Newsletter" button above.
- FLU CLINIC APPOINTMENTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE TO BOOK. Please book your appointment online or at reception. To find out if you are eligible please click here or ask a member of the reception team.
- July 2019 - Blood Test Appointments - We are now offering online bookable blood test appointments with our Phlebotomist. Please do not book a blood test appointment unless it has been requested by a Clinician.
- South Cotswold Network Improved Access Pilot - The GP practices in the South Cotswold region continue working together as a network to improve access to primary care services for our patients. To do this all practices are offering:
- additional GP appointments between 6.30pm and 8.00pm on weekdays
- a GP clinic on a Saturday morning in Cirencester
- Advanced Practitioner clinics at Cirencester MIIU with an additional clinic commencing 5th July 2019 at at Hilary Cottage Surgery
- Diabetes Specialist Nurse clinic held weekly at Rendcomb Surgery
- Additional Respiratory Specialist Nurse clinics are planned and will commence at Fairford & Cirencester from late August 2019.
For further information and updates, please visit the South Cotswold GP Network website: http://southcotsgpsurgeries.org.uk/
- June 2018 - The CQC carried out a planned inspection at our practice on 1st May 2018 to ensure that we are meeting essential standards of quality and safety. Our full report and rating is available in the box and link displayed on the homepage.
- HEALTH APPS - As well as the practice offering a choice of online patient services, patients can now choose from an NHS Digital list of health apps / digital tools to help manage and improve their own health & well being. Please click here for further information.
- ASAP Campaign - If you are ill or injured and not sure where to turn, you can download the ASAP mobile phone App (ASAP Glos NHS) from the App store or search the ASAP website: www.asapglos.nhs.uk. Alternatively, call NHS 111.